Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Bejeweled Card Set

Hi everyone!

Butterfly Card Set

I'm on the Altenew blog today with a card set using the Bejeweled stamp set. I did some simple layering (using items that were within reach of my desk) and kept the same design to coordinate the set. I used some older Notes & Things chipboard frames from Crate Paper.

Here's a close-up of one of the cards:

Butterfly Card Set

To see the rest of the set (in different colors and frames), swing by the Altenew blog. Thanks!!

Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. This card is BEAUTIFUL! I love all of the texture and pops of color!! Wow! Soooooo pretty! Can't wait to see the rest of the set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my kind of layering... using what's near to hand. ;) Luckily for you, what you had near you worked beautifully on this set! The vellum butterflies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty Jocelyn, love the delicateness.. is that a real word?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vellum butterflies are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs