Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Joy Mini Album

Hi everyone! We're starting Spring Break today. I always find it amusing that Spring Break is before Valentine's Day (especially in South Dakota). But I'm looking forward to sleeping in for a few days! :)

Joy Mini Album


I'm up on the Maya Road blog today with a mini album. 

I used a lot of altered Maya Road supplies, the October Afternoon Girl Talk collection, and a few stamps from Altenew's Figure Effects set. I hope you'll swing by and check it out! :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!



4 comments:

  1. Just BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE the YUMMY Layers and the colors that you used!! THANKS for sharing and I hope you have an AWESOME Spring Break!! Ours is always in March and we usually try to go the Colorado to go Skiing!!! It's just a nice way to end Winter!! Have a Fabulous Week!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such soft, pretty colours! Beautiful, Jocelyn. And, no, it is not SPRING break with temps like these! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! amazing!!!!! wow!! the layers..and stitching is incredible, as always!! enjoy your spring break! you earned it! ha ha!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs