Thursday, July 24, 2014

Shake It Up

Hi! Anyone else remember that Cars song? I'm totally dating myself. ;)

I hope you're having a great week! I'm still catching up from my vacation, but I wanted to share a project I had on the Glitz blog last week.

Celebrate Shaker


It's a hybrid shaker card using the Glitz Brightside papers and digital Brightside Element Pack. I have a step-by-step tutorial on the Glitz blog to show a different way to make a shaker card (other than foam adhesive).

Here's a close-up:

Celebrate Shaker


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


Supplies
Glitz Design "Brightside" 6x6 paper pad
Glitz Design Digital "Brightside" element pack
Sequins: Neat & Tangled, Scraptastic Club, craft supply
Dies: (Circle STAX) My Favorite Things

8 comments:

  1. Such an awesome card! Love the shaker element of course, but also the overlapping letters of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my this is so awesome.. totally love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! So cute! I just wanna shake it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally fun and super cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, awesome overload. what a fun card and your sequin mix is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a happy card! I love all the colorful sequins and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun and cheerful, Jocelyn, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs