Tuesday, June 10, 2014

One Box, Three Ways

Hi everyone!

I'm up on the Scraptastic Club blog today, and I'm sharing a trio of gift boxes. I often have leftover supplies from the Scraptastic kits, and I thought it would be fun to use some of the extra papers and embellishments.

Here's what I ended up with:

Trio of Boxes


I wanted to share my process. First, I gathered my supplies. These are from The Best Day of My Life kit and Add-on:


Trio of Boxes


Aren't those awesome left-overs? These kits are jam-packed! I didn't use all of the embellishments here, but I pulled out all of the pink, dark pink, aqua, and neutral supplies. I wanted to keep one simple color scheme to make it easier to pull and layer the supplies.

Next, I die-cut my boxes and a rosette:

Trio of Boxes


I used THIS Silhouette file and a My Favorite Things Rosette die. After assembling the boxes, I started layering the different embellishments from the kits.

Here's the first box:

Fabulous Box


In addition to the Crate Paper and Heidi Swapp die-cuts, I added some pink twine and stamped one of the sentiments from The Best Day of My Life stamp set. This stamp set is super cool!

Next...

Mine Box


I used one of the Best Day of My Life Cut-Aparts as the tag base. I punched a hole in the acetate ticket to layer underneath and popped up the heart die-cut.

Here's the last box:

Lovely Box


The kits come with cardstock, and I used one of the sheets of kraft cardstock for this box. I flipped over the pink rosette and used the aqua side of the paper. The rosette is layered over a vellum doily.

If you want to check out the Scraptastic blog, there are other great ideas for this kit. :)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!



9 comments:

  1. Seriously, Jocelyn!?!...You are killing me with your crafty skills!!! Love these! Sooo sweet and adorable!...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet! Great way to use your leftovers! I love the little tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome, Jocelyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to call what you used "leftovers" when you create such gorgeous projects, Jocelyn! These boxes are really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These just scream BEautiful! You rock Jocelyn! Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great papers in soft tones! Love that you embellished each box using just papers and some twine... it's enough and gorgeous. Love your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!

Blog Design by Caked Designs